The reason most entrepreneurs can't beat me is they want to compete with me in math and I beat them in coloring.
Gary Vaynerchuk's a serial entrepreneur and investor. He committed to early rounds, investing in Twitter, Uber, Venmo, Tumblr, and more. Gary's the CEO and co-founder of VaynerMedia and Vaynersports; both are agencies that service Fortune 500 companies and world-class athletes around the globe.
Gary's rise to prominence began in the late 90’s after building the Wine Library, helping his father grow the family business from $4M to $60MM in sales. Today, he’s one of the most sought after public speakers, an active venture capitalist, and four-time New York Times bestselling author.
On this episode we dive into the state of competition in sports, how Gary manages his employees, his latest move to sports agency representation, how he trades on people with energy, what he looks for in entrepreneurs, and his hatred for Michael Jordan. Additionally, Gary gives us two major 2018 predictions for media and sports. And I almost forgot, Gary wants to own the New York Jets.
|How to nourish competition
|Self awareness and self esteem
|Psychology in sports
|Gary's thought process
|Winning vs. losing
|Media and sports predictions for 2018
- Wine Library
- GaryVee Audio Experience
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- #AskGaryVee: One Entrepreneur’s Take on Leadership, Social Media, and Self-Awareness
- Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World
- The Thank You Economy
- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
- Gary’s homescreen [IMAGE]