Her name titles one of the largest media companies in the world. She's authored 15 books, ran as an Independent candidate for Governor of California, and today is the CEO of Thrive Global. One might think with the output of a major-market city that Arianna Huffington must work around the clock...
Her advice counters that theory. She tells us, "there is no tradeoff between high performance at work and taking care of ourselves."
The viral Ted Talker and Oprah's Super Soul Sunday extraordinaire has built her companies, raised her children and extended relationships far beyond her sphere of influence because she has prioritized herself -- from improved sleep and morning routines, to abstinence from mobile devices, to dozens of daily small habits, Arianna shares how to become more present and effective.
Her new book, Your Time to Thrive is a wonderful guide to redefining our lives. On the show, we breakdown these microstep concepts:
- Tapping into gratitude
- Putting your own oxygen mask on first
- Sleep and self-reflection strategies
- Addressing burnout
- Small habits that lead to big change
- Much more
Hope you enjoy!
|4:15||Why Resilience Is The Word That Defines The Pandemic|
|9:05||The Importance of Setting Aside Time To Worry|
|13:40||The Science Of Sleep|
|16:10||The Importance of Talking About Your Failures|
|25:25||The Importance of an Accountability Buddy|
|28:40||The Importance of Being Selfish|
|38:05||Taking Lessons From the Field and Applying Them To Life|
|40:25||Managing Your Energy|
- You can start with $10 of free stock by registering today at Public.com/suitingup.
- For more info on ways you can tie your business to Outsystems like the PLL did during our Championship Series, visit Outsystems.com.
- Suit Shop – Use code SUP10 to get a Two Piece Suit for $275
- Eight Sleep – Use code SUITINGUP to save $150 on a Pod Pro