There are a number of things unique about this episode:
1. It's just me. No interviewee.
2. I take some time to update you on my podcast, my life, and what you can expect over the next 14 days (hopefully, Team USA wins a gold medal!).
3. I share 2 very meaningful articles that came across my desk this week. One on regret minimization framework -- something I've personally adopted as of later -- and the second on the correlation between professional ambition/success and pain.
Thanks for listening, and I welcome all of your feedback -- always. Shoot me a note over twitter: @PaulRabil.
Suiting Up is a show that explores the psychology, playbook of tools, and strategies of the most influential people in sports, entrepreneurship, and entertainment.
|4:30||Regret Minimization By Ryan Holiday|
|13:15||Losing The 2014 World Championships|
|15:05||What About The World's Geniuses|
- Fixd – Get 10% off by using promo code “Rabil”
- Ryan Holiday – Why Are We So Certain About Our Mistakes?
- Zip Recruiter – Try it for free!
- Lindsey Hoskins & Associates